- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
The "LH 1000 S" from LH Boats25 March 2019
The LH 1000 S named the Black Pearl is the latest RIB from LH BOATS in Le Havre, France. This tailor-made RIB measures 10.2m and will supervise the biggest events of sailing races. With two 300 hp Suzuki Marine engines, it is capable of reaching a top speed of 50 knots. | The...
Olimp M-46 with Ullman Patrol Jockey seats in Dubai!06 February 2019
We are once again very proud to be onboard another M-46 from Olimp. Our four Patrol Jockey...
Ullman in Abu Dhabi 17-21 February!25 January 2019
Welcome to visit us at NAVDEX 2019 Stand C-010! Floorplan of IDEX/NAVDEX can be...
Aluventure 11000 Patrol by Eysysla Yard and Ullman Echelon!25 January 2019
We are proud to be part of this exciting platform that is totally made to measure by the shipyard...
SR 1000 Super Custom by Flexboat23 January 2019
This powerful 10m RIB with twin inboards has a total output of 860hp making it capable of...