Fibre Reinforced Plastic
Stainless Steel (316)
Fire Retardant Foam
Reinforced Nylon Laminated Neoprene
Heavy Duty Cordura Laminate (Optional)
Seating Heights (deck to seat pan):
Low: 700 mm (27.5″)
Medium: 750 mm (29.5″)
High: 800 mm (32.0″)
Seat Width: 331 mm (13.0")
Base Width: 250 mm (10.0")
Base Length: 480 mm (19.0")
STROKE: 150 mm (6″).
Without Base: 16.5 kg (36 lbs)
With Base: 24 kg (53 lbs)
The Most Comfortable Suspension Jockey Seat
The Ullman Patrol Seat is optimized for full comfort and safety during tactical operations in rough conditions over long periods of time.
The Ullman Patrol Seat features a large seating area with thick padding that allows sitting in various anatomically correct seating positions, each maintaining full shock mitigation functionality.
All Ullman Jockey Seats are designed to protect the operator from injury. The seat design optimizes body posture while the spring unit and dampening system of the Ullman Semi Active Progressive Shock Mitigation System mitigates the potentially harmful forces that occur during high speed boat transits. The Ullman Semi Active Progressive Shock Mitigation Systems, provides unsurpassed shock mitigation, allowing the human muscular reflex system to synergize with the mechanical suspension, resulting in mitigation of 76% of the shock force.
The entire Ullman marine seating range is made from all non-corrosive materials, all fully compliant with the toughest military specifications. The water resistant upholstery is designed for use on open boats in extreme conditions. Each seat is delivered with UV-protected Weather Protection Covers.
The Ullman Jockey Seat Patrol is available on the Ullman GRP bases in three different heights. Optional accessories includes Adjustable Damper, Footrests, Armrests, Lateral supports, Front Seat Handles, Black PUR-Insulated Handles, Air Tech Lap Belt and Waterproof Hatches for stowage inside the seat base.
Patrol Seat Features
- High backrest and wider and longer saddle for maximum comfort and support.
- Long saddle sides for optimal lateral support in straddling position.
- Extra padding on the front of the backrest, over its top and on the saddle.
- Two handles – wider support for passengers behind.
- Possibility to add armrests, lateral support, adjustable damper and footsteps.
Common Features on all Ullman Jockey Seats
- Ullman Semi Active Progressive Shock Mitigation System
- Handles and mitigates high forces during impact.
- Synergizes with human muscular reflex system.
- Mitigates 70% of the force.
- Self-cooling highly progressive damper .
- Seating Geometry
- Shaped to protect the operator from injuries in all conditions.
- Ensures optimal posture of body and spine to withstand impact.
- Activates the human natural reflex-based muscular protection system.
- Distributes impacts between arms and legs to protect back and neck.
- Extra Features
- Water and UV protecting seat cover.
- Zipped neoprene pouch for gear on backside of backrest.
- 3 years Limited World Wide Warranty.
Videos - Patrol
Accessory: Multi Bases 2.0 & 1.5
Bases that can be welded with aluminium plates or fibreglass.
These bases can be built to accommodate 1, 2 or more seats in line.
The 2.0 model has both seats completely mounted on top of the base.
The 1.5 model has the damper of the rear seat mounted on the back surface of the base.
Both models are allow very good storage space with hatches.
Accessory: Deck insert bolts
Insert bolts for mounting Ullman Jockey Seats on GRP deck.
Bolts fit flush to deck, no tripping hazard.
Allows for quick and easy removal of the seats and leaves nothing sticking out.
Outside thread: M20
Inside thread: M8
Accessory: Lap belt air tech
Where there is risk for capsizing, crews on cabin boats are recommended to use lap belts. This is to prevent head and neck injuries when a boat gets turned upside down. For open high-speed boats lap belts are recommended for the navigator seats. This enables the navigator to use both hands for navigation tasks.
Accessory: Insulation handles
Handles with thermal insulation can be fitted to any Ullman seat.
This polymer coating also gives a softer surface and higher friction than stainless steel.
It is very useful for cold climates and in situations where anti-glare is important.
Would you like us to contact you?
I am a French happy owner of a 23 feet RIB from Kelt, a Sea Hawk 225, which I use with my family in South Britanny, and at the same time seriously considering the acquisition of a larger RIB (probably from 26 to 29 feet). I have a very good relationship with my boat dealer, [...]