- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
DAMEN Interceptor 1503 FRP Cabin with Ullman Biscaya Jockey seats06 April 2018
With three D6-370 from Volvo Penta, this 14.5m Fast Interceptor from Damen Shipyards can reach speeds up to 55knots. At full speed, the interceptor has a range of 200nM. The 1503 Interceptor features 8 Biscaya Jockey seats for crew and pax preventing injuries and fatigue at all times. All...
10m Naiad Sportfish RHIB05 April 2018
"This boat has become the most popular vessel in our range as an all rounder, it’s a family boat,...
High Speed Patrol RHIB to the Oslo Police in Norway12 March 2018
Goldfish Boat has recently delivered the latest Patrol Boat for the Oslo Police District. After...
Concept Design from Tzunami Boats07 March 2018
The Tzunami Boats are designed accordingly to your specifications with handcrafted aluminium hulls....
Ullman seats to Svalbard!06 March 2018
The latest robust workboat from Polarcirkel is the '845 WORK' and will be operating for the...